Distinguished Leadership Awards
A. Arthur Davis Community Leadership Award: Recognizes an alum who exemplifies the qualities of our organization's founder, A. Arthur Davis, including:
- Demonstrating a positive regard for the dignity and worth of others
- Acting as an agent for change and taking the lead when appropriate.
- Displaying an ability to positively influence people, activities and factors.
- Demonstrating leadership as well as membership in community, state, national, or International organizations.
- Exhibiting commitment to career progression and is a leader in his/her chosen field.
Youth Impact Award: Recognizes graduate of Lead DSM's Youth Leadership Initiative that has gone on to make a difference in their community.
Workplace Community Leadership Award: Recognizes an organization that supports and encourages its employees to hold leadership roles in the community and to seek out opportunities for community leadership development.
Alumni Volunteer Award: Recognizes a Lead DSM volunteer who has made significant notable contributions to the betterment of Lead DSM. Nominations for this award are submitted by Lead DSM's Board of Governors or committee members.